Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tapas galore!






This is another entry that really doesn't include a single recipe... only pictures of absolute goodness. I had the opportunity to finally try out an amazing Ottawa restaurant, Allium (on Holland Drive)... well, I think the few pictures I took speak volumes.

Highly recommended... I taste tested a roasted beet salad with pecans and an herbed goat cheese, absolutely decadent mac & cheese... seriously, just look at the picture! Tuna tartare with a crunchy won ton noodle and fish cakes topped with mango and avocado... sigh. Everything was just perfect. Top that off with some good wine and even better company... I would call that a perfect dinner.

I highly recommend Allium and their Monday night tapas menu... anyone have plans next week? ;0)

No comments: